Thursday, March 07, 2013

March Break Skate Day

Ontario Liberal Party E-NewsLetter
March Break Skate Day

Friends,

I would like to take this opportunitiy to invite you to my annual March Break Skating Party at Moss Park Arena, which will take place on Wednesday March 13th. This event will run from 4:00pm-5:00pm and we have plenty of free skates and helmets to use. We will also have plenty of snacks and pizza for everyone to enjoy.

This day is a great opportunity for us to have some fun and get active. I hope to see you there. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at my constituency office (416-972-7683).

Sincerely,

Glen Murray

Details

Location: Moss Park Arena (140 Sherbourne Street)
Time: 4:00pm-5:00pm
Cost: Free!


http://www.glenmurray.onmpp.ca/


No comments:

Post a Comment