From The Bulletin, December 2013
2013 Building Bridges Gala in retrospect:
Would you like to make a donation now? Please use this link to provide bridging scholarship for marginalized youth: Donate to Building Bridges Today. You can also check here to see if your company has a donation matching program!
Thank you and see you in November!!!
A glimpse back to November 1st, 2012 at the 4th annual Building Bridges Scholarship Fundraiser Gala!
Many more pictures may be viewed at http://www.facebook.com/CPLC51Div
|The fabulous CPLC Co-Chair Rosemary|
|Superintendent John Tanouye, award recipient Raoua'a Al Khanati |
and Gala Co-Chair Deb Devgan
|MC Alan Parks of the Royal Canadian Air Farce, |
Gala Co-Chair Deb Devgan and TPS Board Chair Alok Mukherjee
|Superintendent John Tanouye and Staff Sergeant John Spanton|
|Deb Devgan, Gala Co-Chair, Marilyn McNeil-Morin, Chair, School of Fashion Studies and Performing Arts, |
and Gala Co-Chair Superintendent John Tanouye
|Gala Co-Chair Deb Devgan, Gala Co-Chair Superintendent John Tanouye, Marilyn McNeil-Morin, Chair, School of Fashion Studies and Performing Arts and TPS Board Chair Alok Mukherjee|
♣ Less than one week to November 1st! ♥
♠ Tickets selling quickly ♦
Building Bridges Fundraising Gala
Help them find their dream.
Last week, we launched a new website, www.regentparkarts.ca, that includes videos of six inspirational young people talking about growing up in Regent Park and the role that the arts play in their lives. Please check them out and then share them with your friends on social media. A colleague created this handy guide below (for luddites like me) on how to share this on social media.
Enjoy the videos and thanks for helping us get the buzz going. Confirmation of the centre’s opening events will be announced very soon.
President and CEO
IT STARTS WITH SPACE.
Artscape is a not-for-profit organization that makes space for creativity and transforms communities.
TAKE PART: Donate today to make our projects and programs a reality.
If you’d like to get in on the social media action, there are a few easy ways to help share this story far and wide:
* Visit our Artscape page: https://www.facebook.com/TorontoArtscape
* Click share on any of the posts there to share with your friends – feel free to include your own personal note!
* You can also like our new page for the centre: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Regent-Park-Arts-Cultural-Centre/446179922088682 and share posts from there as well!
* Retweet posts from Artscape’s Twitter accounts - @Artscape and @RegentParkArts
* Make your own tweet and share the URL www.regentparkarts.ca
* Don’t forget to include the hashtag #regentparkarts
* Share a photo with the hashtag #regentparkarts and it will show up in the Instagram widget on www.regentparkarts.ca
* Like the videos, favourite them, create a response video.
Join us for the 4th annual Building Bridges Gala to be held on Thursday, November 1st, 2012 at the Regent Park Art & Cultural Centre!!!
The Regent Park Arts and Cultural Centre at Artscape is dedicated to building a space that it is open to the world and reintegrating the Regent Park community. The Centre is poised to become the artistic, cultural and social core of the new neighbourhood. It is slated to open in Fall 2012.
Scholarship Fundraising Cocktail Reception Gala