Public Safety Alert, Jarvis Street and Dundas Street East area, Stolen medication
Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 11:19 AM
51 Division: 416-808-5100
The Toronto Police Service would like to make the public aware of a quantity of stolen medication.
It was reported that:
- between Saturday, May 20, 2017, at 6 p.m. and Sunday, May 21, 2017, at 1:15 p.m., a large quantity of medication was stolen from a drug store in the Jarvis Street and Dundas Street East area
The medication includes:
- Hydromorph Contin (12 mg capsules)
- Morphine (60 mg, 30 mg & 5 mg tablets)
- Oxycocet (tablets)
- Oxycodone (5 mg tablets)
- Concerta (27 mg, 36 mg & 54 mg tablets)
- Adderall XL (20 mg capsules)
- Methylphenidate (10 mg tablets)
- Tylenol 3 (tablets)
- Tylenol 2 (tablets)
- Tylenol 1 (tablets)
- Lorazepam (1 mg tablets)
- Clonazepam (0.5 mg tablets)
- Alprazolam (0.25 mg tablets)
- Clobazam (10 mg tablets)
The pills/capsules could be harmful/fatal if ingested, especially to children.
Anyone locating this medication is asked not to handle it, but to contact police at 416-808-5100, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Caroline de Kloet, Corporate Communications, for Detective Charles Ricci, 51 Division