Friday, October 2, 2015 - 5:59 AM
Public Safety - Special Events: 416-808-5076
Nuit Blanche will take place from sunset on Saturday, October 3, 2015 to sunrise on Sunday, October 4, 2015.
The following road closures will take place on Saturday, October 3, 2015, at 4 p.m.:
- Queen Street West: the entire roadway from Yonge Street to University Avenue
- College Street: East bound curb only, from University Avenue to Elizabeth Street
- Queen's Park - Bloor Street West to the northern separation of Queen's Park Crescent East and West
- Queen's Park Crescent east and west and will be closed between Queen's Park and College Street
- Bloor Street West: the eastbound curb lane closure 80m west of St. George Street to Queen's Park
- Queens Quay partial and full closures, from York Street to Parliament Street (includes multiple access plans for Redpath Sugar, George Brown and TTC).
- Bay Street will have partial and full closures, from Dundas Street West to Queens Quay. Most east and west intersections remain open to through traffic.
There are also numerous minor road closures which will affect traffic in the area.
TTC will also be affected :
- Queen streetcar will divert onto King Street, between Spadina Avenue and Church Street
In addition to the regular all-night Blue Night Network service, the TTC is extending all-night service to a portion of the subway:
- Line 1 (Yonge-University-Spadina subway) will run all night from Downsview to Finch, and
- Line 2 (Bloor-Danforth subway) will run all night from Kipling Avenue to Kennedy Road
Some surface routes will be diverted around event street closures.
Persons attending Nuit Blanche are encouraged to take public transit. GO Transit will also be providing extra late-night service.
Please download the Toronto Police Service Mobile App for iOS or Android.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Jenifferjit Sidhu, Corporate Communications, for Constable Lesa Harvey, Special Events Planning